Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Ch-ch-changes

My sweet girl is growing and changing so fast. She's talking up a storm! I wanted to write a few of her cute/toddler stories before I forget them! 

Today she threw a plastic cup at the dog -as she was yelling "I sowwwwwie!" 

She had a babysitter while I had a dr appt this morning. She is usually very shy and saves her words for mom and dad. At snack time Mrs Nancy asked

"Do you want a cracker or yogurt?" 
J - cookie 
"I'm pretty sure you don't get a cookie for snack. Yogurt or cracker? 
J- cookie peeeeeeaaaazzzzz 
"Juniper ....."
J - peas peas peas peas. 

Girlfriend used her manners to play a sitter and get a cookie for her snack. Trouble y'all, trouble. 


I've had some awful morning sickness. All day long sickness. Death sickness. Juniper will pat my back, kiss my back, slowly back out of the bathroom, then run through the house making gagging noises 😂 

She's so much fun. I want to savor every second but it's constantly changing and evolving. Baby #2 will add into the mix next year and I'm not gonna lie, I'm scared. I'm enjoying every last day of this just me and Juniper time, and I hope she will love being a big sister! 





No comments:

Post a Comment