Sunday, September 14, 2014

Come One, Come All

Hi! After a very long break from blogging, I have decided that with the expected arrival of our first child and hopefully being a little more mature than the last time, it is time to start back. Looking back, my old blogs weren't actually blogs. They were more like Internet diaries for 18 year old me full of me whining about boys, college professors, bad grades, car problems, and the inability to master the art of straightening my hair - to no one in particular.

Today I am a happily married, expectant mother, doggie-mama, who is fast approaching 30 (who still can't quite perfect her hair.)  I have nannied full-time for the past 10 years and although I have always loved my job - I believe with the arrival of our first child I will put this chapter behind me. So what is next? Your guess is as good as mine but I am so excited to find out! That's where you come in- I would love to take this journey with others. With friends/strangers who have been where I am, who are where I am, who are fast approaching this stage, and those who can look back with tons of advice and laughter on this stage of their life.

My husband and I got married on October, 20, 2012 at my wonderful in-laws vacation home in Blue Ridge, Georgia. Three days later we loaded all our stuff into a Uhaul and made the 24 hr trek out to Denver, Colorado. Life has been challenging since the move, but my husband has since settled into a career he loves and excels at - the medical marijuana industry- and I have enjoyed learning a new city with amazing mountain views.
                 So here we are, just trying to Make The Best of What's Around!





No comments:

Post a Comment