Saturday, September 20, 2014

You Are Our Greatest Adventure...

I cannot even express how excited I am about the prints we ordered for Baby Junipers' nursery. They haven't been shipped yet but I cannot wait to share - so I am going to share the stock photos with the wrong name on them!






SUPER ADORABLE, right?! Because I purchased them on Zulily I cannot find the exact ones for you - but I do know that they are by Finny and Zook They have adorable height charts that I am debating purchasing, although it will be quite a while before Ms. Juniper can stand and be measured :)

The best time of the year is right around the corner - Fall is in the air, yall!  "Life starts all over when it gets crisp in the fall" - Fitzgerald   It really does feel like a new start when fall rolls around, more so than January 1st, in my opinion. Cooler weather comes and washes away the hot hot summer, leaves change into the most beautiful hues of autumn, and you get to cover up those couple of pounds you forgot to lose over the summer with the coziest of hoodies. Chris and I are a little too excited for purchasing colorful mums for the front porch and visiting the Pumpkin Patch in a couple of weekends for the most perfect pumpkins for carving! - Hopefully this trip won't turn out like last year, when we didn't make it to the Patch until after the first frost, and we basically arrived at a pumpkin graveyard. It's a great place affiliated with Denver Botanical Gardens and even has a a little pumpkin patch with child friendly sized pumpkins! On Pumpkin Festival weekend kiddos can get their faces painted, attempt the corn mazes, go on hay rides, and enjoy lots of tasty treats! Chatfield Pumpkin Festival

I look forward to sharing more of Junipers' nursery as it all comes together. (and our pumpkin carving ventures!)

 Happy Weekend!

<Thank you to everyone who has been so concerned, so far my hypothyroid levels are under control and Juniper is a healthy little kicking ninja baby. We can NOT wait to meet her!>

No comments:

Post a Comment