Monday, May 2, 2016

Children's Museum

I've taken many kids to the children's museum (in Atlanta and Denver) and have always loved seeing them grow and interact there! Today I finally took Juniper because after 3 days stuck inside with snowy weather (yes... I know it's May) we were going to lose our minds if we were stuck inside any longer! This was apparently EVERYONE ELSE IN DENVERS IDEAS AS WELL, but at least we got there as soon as they opened at 9 and had a good 40 minutes because packed mad house ensued. 

Juniper was very out going and didn't get timid until it was VERY busy and overwhelming, she's coming out of her shy phase and I'm equally relieved and saddened! I'm not going to lie, the shy Juniper was a little more cautious and less dare-devil. Sighhh... 


I promise she had fun! When she was laughing and running full speed ahead my hands were too full to have my phone out :) 
The children's museum just finished a huge renovation and I have to admit I liked the old toddler area better. It was a little outdated but the play areas were really cute and practical. Instead of the tree house, the pretend garden, the little market, and the tables they now just have a big super modern pretend dentist area. It's creepy y'all. Teeth blocks and mice running around with teeth and I think they just went way over board with the dentist theme. One small area would have been fine! But the part of the toddler area that is the same is my favorite, juniper loves the stuffed animals and tunnel and stairs to climb. We had a fun day! She's currently in her crib NOT falling asleep, I imagine her little mind is doing its own blog version of our day. 

Have I mentioned I love being her mommy? Juniper - I love being your mommy. You bring me so much joy and I'm so thankful your daddy is providing so I can experience these days with you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment